Momentum is building for the birthday celebration.
The Replica Fresnel Lens has arrived and has been installed. The marketing committee has been hard at work promoting the event. Check out the following promos that have been published in the last few days:
- Huron Daily Tribune article about the Birthday Celebration
- An Interview with Shelley on Discover the Blue
- A radio interview with Heather and Shelley on WLEW’s “What do you think?” series.
- Mlive, Muskegon article about the lighthouse and Birthday Celebration
- News headlines on Thumbnet.net regarding the installation of the lens.
- The days schedule is published in the View newspaper.
Tour slots are now SOLD OUT.
Don’t be left out. Many time slots are sold out. Reserve your tours for the big day here.
Get your Dinner Tickets now. SOLD OUT
The cutoff date has been extended. Purchase your tickets here.
This video showcases the design and manufacturing process of the reproduction Fresnel lens for the Harbor Beach Lighthouse in Michigan. The lens is on it’s way and will be installed and officially turned on July 18th at our 130 Birthday Celebration.